A type mounted points are generally used on larger components, whereas B type are generally used on smaller or more delicate components, such as in tool and mould construction.
Due to the special shapes of mounted points it is possible to grind in a variety of contours.
MORE SHAPES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Shank sizes: 3mm, 6mm, 8mm
Grit sizes: 24, 30, 46, 60, 80, 100, 320
- UNIVERSAL- Aluminium oxide mixture of dark-red and white aluminium oxide most suited for work on steel and cast steel.
- TOUGH - Aluminium oxide mixture of ceramic oxide grain and white aluminium oxide designed for use on titanium materials, nickel-based and cobalt-based alloys, hardened steel components and built-up weld deposits.
- INOX - Aluminium oxide mixture of dark-red and white aluminium oxide particularly suited to to work on stainless steel, non-ferrous metals and bronze.
- INOX EDGE- Regular aluminium oxide suited to edge grinding on stainless steel.
- ALU - Green silicon carbide for use on aluminium and non-ferrous metals.
- CAST - Aluminium oxide mixture of pink aluminium oxide and regular aluminium oxide perfectly suited for work on grey and nodular cast iron.
- CAST EDGE - Grey silicon carbide for edge grinding and grinding out sand contamination and metal contamination on grey and nodular cast iron.
- CAST STEEL - Aluminium oxide mixture of pink and dark-red aluminium oxide well suited to tough work on cast steel.
- RUBBER - Bubble grain aluminium oxide for use on soft materials such as rubber, plastic and wood.
- Grinding out
- Surface work
- Work on edges (chamfering, rounding)
- Work on edges
- Fine finishing
- Weld dressing
- Flexible shaft drive
- Straight grinder