Exceptionally suitable for work on wear-resistant coatings and for hard facings made of tungsten carbide, chromium carbide, titanium carbide, etc.
Particularly recommended for work on materials used for aircraft engine construction, e.g. Hastelloy, Inconel and titanium/titanium alloys.
Also highly suitable for work on extremely hard materials such as tungsten carbide, glass, ceramics, enamel, stone and GRP/CRP.
Highly open structure.
Sizes (length mm x width mm): 90 x 55
Grit: D251 (P60), D126 (P120), D76 (P220)
Materials that can be worked:
- Cobalt-based alloys
- Other non-ferrous metals
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- Hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- Soft non-ferrous metal
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Grey/nodular cast iron (GG/GJL, GGG/GJS)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
- Steel materials with a hardness over 54 HRC
- Steel, cast steel
- Steels up to 1,200 N/mm² (< 38 HRC)
- Surface work
- Structuring (matt finishing, brush matting and satin finishing)
- Fine grinding in multiple steps
- Manual application